That wraps up the main story! Check out the home page for news, book releases, and so forth!
The Suburban Jungle (Starring Tiffany Tiger) ran for ten years and accumulated a lot of memories! In order to keep a certain amount of separation between future SJ projects and the original comic strip, I decided to create this site. When the new comic starts, it will have a fresh canvas to draw on, but for those who have never read the original (or simply would like to read it again), it will stay here.
Hey, new readers and returning friends! ^.^ It occurred to me that some of you might not be aware of things I’ve got going on currently or what I’ve been up to since Suburban Jungle finished, so I figured I’d post some links here for you to check out.
- Gneech.com — This is my “official” site, with my fiction, ongoing projects, and random fits of geekiness. It also contains all the links here and probably more.
- My LiveJournal — I don’t care if it’s so 2001, LiveJournal is still the best social/blogging platform in my opinion, and it’s also pretty much my online home, so there are more “personal” posts there as well as my “is srs bizness” posts.
- @the_gneech on Twitter — WARNING: I’m a chatty guy and will fill your feed with links, retweets, and silliness. Don’t follow me unless you like a talky feed.
- My DeviantArt Page — I post art pieces fairly regularly here. Lately they’ve been largely in the vein of MLP:FIM fanart, but there’s also commissions and generalized art (not always furry) here. Suburban Jungle cast members have been known to pop up from time to time.
- My FurAffinity Page — This is all furry art, usually mine, occasionally commissions I’ve picked up from other artists (always labeled as such). SJ cast members and ponies abound.
- My Google+ Page — I don’t use this one as much as the others, but I occasionally post here.
- My Facebook Page — I’ll admit it: I hate Facebook. But there are people who will only go there, for reasons I cannot fathom, so I have set up a page that pulls from my LJ and Twitter accounts, so you can follow me there if desired. Just be warned, I probably won’t see it if you respond or mention me there.
- E-Mail? — Yup, I do that too.
Hope to see you around! I love to hear from folks, so do say hello!
Posted In: Chatter
It took me long enough, but the books are finally up and available here, individually or in bundles:
Whew! I didn’t think I’d ever get that done!
Hello, all! Sorry for the extended quiet, but Lord of the Rings Online and My Little Pony have been eating my brain. But! Here’s some news…
If you contributed to the Kickstarter project and have not yet gotten your books, chances are they’re in this batch that I am now sending out. There are a few people who are not yet going to receive theirs because I need more information from them — I will be contacting those people directly in the next couple of days.
The books are up on Amazon, but honestly I’d prefer you didn’t buy them there because I don’t see as much of the profit that way. I will have a link up sometime this week where people can order them directly from GnomeCo Publications.
In the next couple of weeks, I expect to be a lot more active here as I ramp up for Dragon*Con and Intervention. I have some sketches I’ve been meaning to scan for a while now, and I hope to do some actual art in the near future as well, assuming the summer heat doesn’t bake my brain any further.
That’s all for now, catcha later!
I regret that must note the passing of one of Suburban Jungle‘s long time readers and supporters, known on the forums as Won-Tolla. More details are available on the Nice forums. My condolences to his friends and family.
The ten-year retrospective collection, No Predation Allowed is well under construction and looks to be on track for unveiling at AnthroCon. Three volumes at ~120 pages each, it’s a pretty hefty project, so I’ve started a Kickstarter project to get it rolling! As of this post, the project has raised $920, well over halfway towards the goal, in just over 12 hours! O.o Holy cats!
So if you’d like to get in while the getting is good, jump on over and check it out. Thanks!